Help celebrate the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Dayton’s oldest neighborhood, the Oregon District as Dayton’s first National Register Historic District!
Sunday, Aug 25 from 12 pm to 7pm.
The event will be on Fifth St between Patterson and Wayne.
The street will be closed to vehicular traffic.
ADMISSION IS FREE.
- Taste food from Oregon’s fabulous eateries (including 3 new ones!)
- Sample craft beers and Yuengling!
- Music throughout the day with our main event, THE MENUS performing on the Dayton City Paper Main Stage at 4pm!
- Galleries / retail shops will be open.
- Roving performers will be out and about!
Historic Home & Garden Tour in the Oregon Residential Area from 1 to 4pm (cost is $5 for the tour).
Join us and see what a difference 40 years of cooperative hard work, sweat, tears and fun have made!